Etiquetas

martes, 2 de mayo de 2017

Learning evidence

MOOC OPEN ETWINNING
Learning evidence
I have detected in my teaching some areas of improvement and learning. These are the followings: 

- Motivation: the student need be motivated, so teachers should use new tools like ICTs: information and communication technology: a school subject in which students learn to use computers and other electronic equipment to store and send information. 


- Practice: It’s better doing practices at lab than theory classes 

· “Tell me, and I will forget. Show me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I will understand." Confucius 


                                    

- CLIL: It’s necessary teaching in Content and Language Integrated Learning. But nowadays, we must learn English language. 


                     



Innovative experiences that, from your point of view, respond to our needs and objectives as a connected teacher and collaborator and that promote an active methodology in the classroom:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario